Greg Blok, BrokerCertified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Greg Blok graduated from Lakehead University in 2001. After finishing school, he taught in private schools for two years, prior to moving to Ottawa in 2004. Upon arriving in Ottawa, Greg transitioned into a real estate career; working in new home development and marketing. Between 2004 and 2008, Greg was involved in over $200 million in sales.
In 2008, it was time for a change. Greg transitioned into the resale industry and quickly established himself as a top producing agent. He quickly identified his preference for working with home buyers and focused his energy in that area. Each year, Greg has consistently performed as the top agent on the Bennett Team.
On the side, Greg has been building his personal investment portfolio; using strategies such as fixing and flipping, new home purchases, investing the USA and long term rental properties. He built his portfolio to a high of 27 properties. Working closely with Marnie Bennett, he helped to develop the Bennett Program “Increase your wealth through Real Estate”.
In 2012, Greg accepted the position of Broker of Record, for the newly formed Bennett Property Shop Realty Brokerage. He excelled in both the management and training components of the appointment, but decided to return to sales full time.
Greg is always scouring the market looking for new and exciting opportunities for his vast client base. He has unparalleled knowledge of the marketplace, genuine consideration for his clients and follow up are second to none in the industry.
Greg has worn various hats in the real estate world, including that of sales professional, valuation co-coordinator, marketing research analyst, manager, educator, guest speaker and market strategist. Greg consistently exceeds his clients expectations with his high level of professionalism and integrity.
Greg believes highly in relationship selling and taking a long term view with clients. He keeps abreast of all relevant changes in the marketplace, advising his clients how to adapt to and prosper from the ever-changing conditions and communicating this through his popular blog www.ottawarealestatepros.blogspot.com. Thanks to his training, his marketplace experience and his analytical approach, Greg is a highly sought after real estate professional.
He has been excelling in the real estate profession over 11 years. Career highlights:
- Broker of Record of Bennett Property Shop Realty Brokerage
- Agent Leadership Council
- Panelist at inaugural Real Estate Wealth Magazine Conference
- National Association of Green Agents and Brokers
- Panelist at CMHC Round Tables
- Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Science – Lakehead University 2001
- Top producing Realtor of 2 time World Champion real estate team Bennett Professionals (KW 2010 and 2011)
- Top sales person Bennett Property Shop - 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Author of the popular real estate blog – www.ottawarealestatepros.blogspot.com
- Published novelist - "Otto and the Hunt for Mal Goue" - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NCNMDU